HGM7110N/HGM7120N series power station automation controllers integrate digitization, intelligentization and network technology which are used for genset automation and monitor control system of single diesel unit to achieve remote start/stop, data measurement, alarm protection etc. functions. It fit with LCD display, optional languages interface (Chinese, English etc.), and it is reliable and easy to use.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS
HGM7110N: ASM (Automatic Start Module) ，it controls generator to start/stop by remote signal; HGM7120N: AMF (Auto Mains Failure), updates based on HGM7110N, especially suit for automatic system composed by generator and mains.
Main features as follows:
- 32-bit ARM microcomputer has been used with higher level of hardware integration and stability.
- 132x64 LCD with backlight and selectable language interface (Chinese, English, and other languages) that can be chosen on the spot. It is convenient for debugging personnel commissioning.
- Hard-screen acrylic material been used to protect screen with great wear-resisting and scratch-resisting functions.
- Silicone panel and pushbuttons can be used in extreme temperature environment.
- RS485 communication interface enable “three remote functions” (remote control, remote measuring and remote communication) according to MODBUS protocol.
- Suitable for 3-phase 4-wire, 3-phase 3-wire, single phase 2-wire, and 2-phase 3-wire systems with voltage 120/240V and frequency 50/60Hz.
- Collects and shows 3-phase voltage, current, power parameter and frequency of generator or mains.